Helping you with Microsoft 365 every step of the way
- Long term, proven, global specialists in Microsoft and Office 365 strategy
- Unique business strategy framework suitable for organisations of every size
- Unlike service partners, we do not use strategy to cross sell other services
- Fifteen years of proven strategy delivery
- Many major client successes and proof we were right
- 30 years of industry experience
- Extensive business and tech training experience over 30 years in IT
- Unique strategic framework approach without industry parallel
- Business-orientated alignment and approach to Microsoft 365 services
Take the strategic approach to Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 requires a strategy you can reference time and again. A strategy that does not change as apps evolve; one that remains consistent with changes in business and IT personnel. An effective strategy should be business-aligned and allow clarity of purpose for each Microsoft 365 service to avoid chaotic sprawl and lack of governance so common in non-strategised M365 implementations.
Business priorities will drive early adoption but what then? You may start with Teams or Outlook or SharePoint but where do you go from there? Making the correct decisions at the outset will govern your success as you grow with Microsoft 365. Making the wrong decisions early on will ensure you hit a brick wall and adoption fail.
Each Microsoft 365 service has pros and cons and many overlap conceptually and functionally. Many services are not configured in advance or/and have a variety of configuration options. Knowing the decisions you will need to make up front and being informed will make all the difference in terms of success and speed of delivery and adoption.
Our original Microsoft 365 strategy workshops leverage our unique framework – ORCA©. The workshops run mornings or afternoons. You will be fully informed and feel the benefit in as little as three hours with a fully planned Microsoft 365 strategy.
Is one workshop enough? When presented in the right way definitely. We also include a deck for further reference.